Monthly Competitive Surveillance Reports
- For a number of years, we have provided our clients with comprehensive competitive surveillance, which includes regular monitoring
- Scientific literature
- Meeting reports and abstracts as well as sponsored symposia
- Relevant news (media coverage)
- This information is compiled into monthly reports that also include brief summaries of published articles pertaining directly to
the client’s product, competitor products, and the natural history of the disease state. These reports are disseminated for internal
use to authorized users through a website maintained by PharmaWrite. The website also contains links to abstracts and full-text
articles. In addition, alerts are sent to users as soon as important new papers are published and posted on the website.
- These programs have been so successful that other groups at the same company often request this service.
Return to Case Studies